- Take in spectacular views across the skyline of Montreal from 185 meters above street level
- See Saint Lawrence River, Mount Royal, Old Montreal, Quartier des spectacles, and the Olympic Stadium, and more from an entirely new perspective
- Go for a couple of drinks (or a meal) in the widely acclaimed Les Enfants Terribles restaurant, and toast to the amazing views out the windows
Take your stay in Montreal to new heights with a visit to the Place Ville Marie Observatory. See the city sparkle from 185 meters up, and learn about the incredible sights with a helpful online audio guide.
Get a bird's-eye view out over Montreal, and see the city from an entirely new perspective, while an informative audio guide gives you a history of the city and the observatory in your ear.
Take in the Saint Lawrence River, Mount Royal, Old Montreal, Quartier des spectacles, and the Olympic Stadium – to name but a few of the landmarks visible 185 meters above ground.
After you've settled into your newly elevated position in life, why not check out the fantastic Les Enfants Terribles restaurant, and savor a delicious meal, or chat over a cocktail or two!
- Redeem your smartphone ticket for a paper voucher at the admission desk, located at level -01 at the shopping center, and take the elevators to the 46th floor
- The audio guide can be downloaded onsite, free WiFi is available. Headphones are available at the ticketing office for $2.00, or you can bring your own
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket