- Join a guide and take a colorful historical tour of three Cinque Terre villages: Monterosso, Vernazza and Manarola
- Learn about the history of this unique UNESCO World Heritage area as you go and take the train from Monterosso to Vernazza
- Live inside a postcard with scenery like medieval castles, fishing villages, seaside grapevines, rocky cliffs and beaches
Cinque Terre is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful parts of the Italian Riviera and boasts some of the world's most stunning coastal scenery. Explore Monterosso, Vernazza and Manarola with a guide, learn about the history, see medieval relics, grapevines, beaches and more.
Rocky coasts, crystal clear waters, hidden coves, grapevines and caves all add to the majestic charm of UNESCO Heritage Site Cinque Terre. On this unique day trip you'll see all the best bits with a guide.
Starting in Monterosso, the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’, explore the ancient fishing village, learn about its lemon trees and anchovies, and catch some sun on the beach. Then board the train to Vernazza, watched over by what's left of the medieval Doria Castle and home to colorful harborside houses.
Moving on to Manarola, explore the village huddled on the sides of a rocky outcrop, and check out the famous grapevines and medieval relics. It's a picture-postcard day in one of Italy's most beautiful destinations.
- Three-hour guided tour of the Cinque Terre in English and Italian
- Use of the Cinque Terre MS Train Card for 24 hours (second class in the regional and regional fast trains, Bus Services managed by ATC)
- Access to the Cinque Terre National Park
- Use of free toilets in the municipalities of Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Reduced-price ticket to visit the Civic Museums in La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Etnografico, Diocesano)
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is outside Monterosso Railway Station, in front of the pharmacy, 10 meters left of the station
- Your guide will be holding a c-WAY signboard
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Departure is at 10:45
- You will receive your Cinque Terre MS Train Card at the meeting point. Please write your full name on the back of the card. Cards must be shown to the train inspectors together with a valid ID
- Don't forget to stamp your card at Trenitalia's stamping machines before your first train ride
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Train to Monterosso.