- Learn the 70-year history of the Prancing Horse
- See successful F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, and the road cars that set the benchmark for the entire car industry
- See various models from the 250 family, like the 250 GT Berlinetta "Tdf", plus the 500 F2, which helped Alberto Ascari win Ferrari's first world driver's title in 1952
Ferrari's illustrious history comes to life at the speedy, sporty and altogether envy-inducing Ferrari Museum. See winning Formula One cars including the F2008, winner of the World Constructors' Championship, and get up close to shiny limited special series models and more!
Can't get enough of fast cars? Head to the Ferrari Museum for a celebration of the Prancing Horse's 70-year history!
See some winning Formula One cars and learn about their victories. See the 500 F2, which helped Alberto Ascari win Ferrari's first world driver's title in 1952. Then imagine being behind the wheel of the F2004, the Ferrari that marked the end of Michael Schumacher's epic world title run!
Get a photo by the F2008, see your face in the shiny sides of the 250 GT Berlinetta "Tdf", which reigned supreme in the 1950s, then see what Ferrari is up to now.
That's right: you can check out limited special series models, such as the F50, the Enzo and the LaFerrari.
It's a sports car spectacular!
We also offer a combination ticket for the Ferrari Museum and Enzo Ferrari Museum!
- Access to the Ferrari Museum
- Entrance to the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Bus line 800 from Maranello train station
- Bus lines 410, 13, 7, or 760 from Modena
- Shuttle bus (only for visitors of the Museum) from Modena train station (gate 4). Runs every 90 minutes. Tickets for the bus can be bought online
But overall a very good experience - probably better suited to motor racing enthusiasts.