Tickets for Ferrari Experience: Ferrari Museum & Enzo Ferrari Museum
Two museums packed with Ferraris and audio-visual entertainment
- At the Ferrari Museum get interactive with the most famous F1 cars, see legendary sports prototypes and GTs, and get your photo by award-winning Ferraris
- At the Enzo Ferrari Museum, learn about the man behind the horse with a thrilling immersive audio-visual journey
- See some of the rooms in the house where Enzo Ferrari was born in 1898! See the 166 MM, plus models owned by Hollywood stars and royalty
Got room for more vroom in your life? This combo ticket to both the Ferrari Museum and the Enzo Ferrari Museum guarantees a day in the fast lane. Learn the 70-year history of the Prancing Horse, see the most exclusive track and road cars to emerge from Maranello over the years, take an exclusive A/V journey, and more!
At the Ferrari Museum journey through the most famous F1 cars, see legendary sports prototypes and GTs, and get your photo by award-winning Ferraris.
At the Enzo Ferrari Museum, explore an impressive 2,500m2 space that combines the latest audio-visual tech with the story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years. Every 30 minutes the space becomes a wraparound projection room!
See some of the rooms in the house where Enzo Ferrari was born in 1898 and learn about the man behind the horse, from his childhood days right through to his time as a racecar driver!
At the Driving with the Stars exhibition, learn about the most extraordinary people and events linked to Ferrari's story. See Ferraris in the movies, the exclusive LaFerrari Aperta, and the first Ferrari ever to be displayed at a motor show - the 166 MM. You'll even see which models are owned by royalty!
- Entrance to the Ferrari Museum
- Entrance to the Enzo Ferrari Museum
- The video guide at the Enzo Ferrari Museum costs a little extra fee
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Bus line 800 from Maranello train station
- Bus lines 410, 13, 7, or 760 from Modena
Enzo Ferrari Museum
- Train to Modena Central Station. From the station, it's a 7-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 9 and 14 to Piave or line 551 to Modena-Maserati
From Modena Train Station (gate 4) to the Enzo Ferrari Museum (5 minutes) and from the Enzo Ferrari Museum to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello (about 40 minutes). Shuttle buses are exclusive for visitors of the Ferrari Museums. Tickets can be bought on the bus, online, or in the museums. The buses run every 90 minutes between 09:40 and 17:00.
Un peu plus controversé sur celui de MODENE qui est magnifique mais où il manque un je ne sais quoi pour être au top
Sinon on en prend plein les yeux et les oreilles à l'extérieur, ça sort de partout, on est ( j'était) comme un enfant dans un magasin de jouets .