Tickets for Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land: Roundtrip
A full-day tour of Modena's best. Expect food, fast cars and fun!
- See the Ferrari Museums in both Maranello and Modena, learn about Ferrari's amazing 90-year history, see old and new models and watch amazing multimedia projections
- Visit the home of the great tenor, Pavarotti, and learn about his love of art as well as music - did you know he was also an accomplished painter?
- Sample traditional foods at MuSa - Museo della Salumeria (the Charcuterie Museum) or visit the Acetaia Giusti vinegar plant, and enjoy some great wine at local Lambrusco wineries
Need to get more from Modena? The Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land covers all the good stuff. Learn Ferrari's history at the Ferrari Museums. See the villa Pavarotti built, then tour MuSa - Museo della Salumeria (the Charcuterie Museum) or the Giusti balsamic vinegar factory, and sample wines at Chiarli and Gavioli wineries. Full-day transport is included.
A day doesn't get more satisfying than when it mixes fast cars with excellent food and musical history. This full-day tour may inspire your race driver and opera singer ambitions, as well as your tastebuds in Modena!
Step inside the Ferrari Museums in both Maranello and Modena and learn the amazing history of the Prancing Horse. See award-winning cars, learn about the drivers and watch winners in action on huge screens! You'll also visit Pavarotti's lavish estate, and explore the glamorous world of the world's most famous tenor.
Next, it's time for your guided tour of a Lambrusco Winery and either MuSa - Museo della Salumeria (the Charcuterie Museum) or the Acetaia Giusti Vinegar Plant (depending on the day you go). Get stuck into some traditional balsamic vinegar, wine, and smoked meats, and then get ready for a tipple at Chiarli and Gavioli wineries.
- 9-hour bus transport
- Entrance to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Guided tour of a Lambrusco winery
- Guided tour of MuSa – Charcuterie Museum or Guided tour of Acetaia Giusti balsamic vinegar production plant with tastings (dependent on date)
- Entrance to the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
- Entrance to Pavarotti's house (Casa Museo Luciano Pavarotti) in Modena
- Go to the Vivara Viaggi office across the street from the Enzo Ferrari Museum and exchange your digital voucher for entrance tickets and a pass. Show your ticket when boarding the bus. Please make sure to be on time!
- Departure is at 09:45
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point - Enzo Ferrari Museum
- Train to Modena Central Station. From there, it's a 7-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 9 and 14 to Piave or line 551 to Modena-Maserati
- Address of the museum: Via Paolo Ferrari 98