- Explore an elegant home built in the 1930s in a peaceful part of central Milan
- Enjoy time in nature in the garden, and have a leisurely lunch at the stylish bistro
- Witness art from the collection of Guido Sforni, including work by 20th-century masters like Picasso and Matisse
Blow your cares away in the classy confines of the Villa Necchi Campiglio. This glamorous example of 1930s deco boasts modern flourishes like a gym, a tennis court, and a swimming pool. Back in the day these were even more luxurious than they are now! The villa is also home to a gorgeous garden and some sensational works of art.
Inside, explore the reception area and the awe-inspiring veranda overlooking the greenery. There was nothing more important to the owners, the Necchi Campiglio family, than entertaining their guests, which explains the dining room, the smoking room, the library and the grand salon, as well as the swimming pool and basement changing rooms.
The modern, luxurious features like lifts, dumbwaiters, intercoms, and internal sliding doors made this a truly iconic home in the 1930s.
Upstairs, step into the bedrooms, both for residents and guests. Witness art from the collection of Guido Sforni (1935-1975), including masterpieces from 20th-century staples such as Picasso, Fontana, Modigliani, and Matisse.
There's nothing like immersing yourself in the glamorous world of Milan’s interwar years to make your visit to the city complete.
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the ticket office to receive your paper ticket
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Guided tours in Italian are available at 10:45 and at 14:30.