- Wander elegant halls and beautifully manicured gardens like an 18th-century Italian aristocrat
- Soak in the scintillating views across the rolling meadows and hills of Lombardy
- Peruse an extensive collection of American modern art, from minimalistic paintings to glowing neon installations and luminescent rooms
Consider yourself something of a cultural treasure hunter? Introducing Villa Panza. This gem of art and architecture nestled in the verdant heart of Lombardy ought to send your wanderlust into overdrive!
With acres of manicured gardens framed by rolling hills, and a futuristic modern art collection that's just as arresting as the views outside, a visit to this tranquil 18th-century mansion will take you back (and forward) in time! Grab a ticket and collect your breath on the way back out.
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the ticket office and receive your paper ticket
- The ticket office closes at 17:15
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket