Tickets for The Last Supper
The ultimate Da Vinci experience - available on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- See a late 15th-century mural painting by Da Vinci in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie – it's one of the world's most famous paintings!
- The church was heavily damaged in an Allied bomb attack during WWII. Somehow, Da Vinci's fresco survived
- Learn all about Da Vinci's life and work from our free downloadable brochure
Tickets to see Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper in Milan are hard to come by, but we've got them! You'll also get to roam around the rest of the stunning Santa Maria delle Grazie. Other highlights are the altarpiece by Titian and Bramantino's fresco. But, of course, you're here for The Last Supper.
These tickets are for early evening entrance to see Da Vinci's 15th-century fresco of The Last Supper, one of the most studied and revered artistic achievements in the world.
Not actually a true fresco, Da Vinci chose to experiment with layering tempera paint. This technique has caused problems with the preservation of the work, but after surviving an Allied raid in 1943, it's clear this work was meant to endure.
Lovingly restored to its original glory, da Vinci's masterpiece is even more impressive when you don't have to queue. You can also explore the rest of the stunning Santa Maria delle Grazie church while you're there.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Access to The Last Supper
- Downloadable mobile brochure
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Make sure to be there at least 10 minutes before your chosen timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.