- Skip the line and see all parts of this cathedral, Milan's most popular attraction
- Ride the elevator to the top of this enormous church and enjoy truly spectacular views of Milan
- Marvel at the intricate stonework, pointed spires and arches, and flying buttresses of a Gothic monument up close and personal
Find yourself atop Italy’s grandest church. From the Duomo's Rooftop you’ll look out over all of Milan (and beyond it to the Alps on a clear day). And, with this ticket, you'll have access to everything: the Duomo, the Rooftop, the Museum, and the Baptistery.
This all-access pass to the Duomo is the way to see Milan's most popular attraction. The Duomo is a powerful example of human endeavor. It’s 108 meters high, holds 40,000 people, and is studded with gothic gravitas. It's an intricately crafted church, giving you plenty of details to pore over while you're there.
Plus, this ticket gets you access to all parts of the Duomo. From the Baptistery to the Museum, and the Rooftop to the central nave of this beautiful church. And all elements of it are fantastic, but the crowning aspect is undoubtedly the famous Duomo Rooftop.
There aren't just gargoyles up here; the roof is also famed for its statues. The highlight is the Madoninna, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary that marks the highest point of the building and has been beloved of the Milanese for centuries.
You’ll also find Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, and other holy figures that nestle among the buttresses and pillars. In all, there are about 2,000 statues lurking and perching here!
Finally, your attention will make its way to higher horizons and you’ll realize there’s a whole city to behold beyond the amazing architecture. Make your way to one of the ornate stone balustrades and gaze out at all of Milan - the views are truly divine.
Piazza del Duomo, Milano, Italy
- Access to the Duomo
- Access to the Duomo Rooftops
- Access to the Duomo Museum
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to the Archaeological Area
- Audio guide (valid ID required)
- 10% discount at the gift shop
How to use your tickets
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Ticket Office 1 or at the Group Desk around the corner of the Duomo, on your right side.
Some of the venues stated below could be closed on special occasions.
Rooftop: 09:00 - 19:00. Last admission: 18:10
Duomo di Milano: 08:00 - 19:00. Last admission: 18:10
Crypt of St. Charles: Mon - Fri, 11:00 – 17:30; Sat, 11:00 – 17:00; Sun, 13:30 – 15:30
Archeological Area: 08:00 - 19:00. Last admission: 18:10
Museum and Church of S. Gottardo in Corte: Thu - Tue, 10:00 – 18:00. Last admission: 17:10
- Audio guides at the Groups/Priority Ticket office are available daily, 09:30 - 17:00. The last return for the audio guide is at 17:45
- The Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access ways, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo if needed
- All visitors must go through a security check
Don’t miss the opportunity to have a coffee or aperitivo at the amazing terrace of nearby Maio. You'll get a beautiful view of the Duomo!
Duomo is breathtaking!