- Access the Duomo di Milano monumental complex, rooftop and archaeological area with an English-speaking guide for an in-depth tour in a small group
- Take the elevator up to the rooftops and see the golden statue of the Madonnina up close
- See inside the Cathedral and explore 3,400 statues, 55 stained glass windows, beautiful altars and paintings
Discover the baptistery and the history of the Church of Santa Tecla in the archaeological area below the cathedral. Head inside the Duomo and gaze at 3,400 statues, 55 stained-glass windows and amazing altars and paintings, then explore the rooftop terrace on this in-depth tour.
Starting in the archaeological area below the cathedral, you'll be shown the beautiful baptistery and learn the fascinating history of the Duomo, which took nearly six centuries to complete!
Don't miss the San Giovanni alle fonti, Christianity's first octagonal baptistery. And get up close to the remains of the late Roman walls from Milan's Imperial age. There's a world of culture to explore here.
Inside the Duomo - the most important example of Gothic style in Northern Italy - admire 3,400 statues, 55 stunning stained glass windows, decorated altars and paintings. Then it's on to the elevator and up to the skies, to see jaw-dropping views of Milan from the terraces.
It's a staggering look at Milan's world-famous Duomo!
- Go to the meeting point (Duomo Info Point, Piazza Duomo 14/a) and show your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your booked tour
- After the tour you'll be free to visit the Duomo Museum and the Church of San Gottardo - except for Wednesdays, when they're both closed
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftops & Duomo Museum: Skip The Line
The fastest way to enjoy the views from atop Milan's most stunning building
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftops & Duomo Museum
Enjoy fast-track access and ascend the Duomo's terraces by elevator or stairs
The Duomo di Milano & Duomo Museum
Fast-track access to Milan’s Gothic cultural treasure and spellbinding museum
Best of Milan: Duomo, The Last Supper & Teatro alla Scala
The Duomo, a history lesson, and a peek at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'