- Access the Duomo di Milano monumental complex, rooftop and archaeological area with an English-speaking guide for an in-depth tour in a small group
- Take the elevator up to the rooftops and see the golden statue of the Madonnina up close
- See inside the Cathedral and explore 3,400 statues, 55 stained glass windows, beautiful altars and paintings
Discover the baptistery and the history of the Church of Santa Tecla in the archaeological area below the cathedral. Head inside the Duomo and gaze at 3,400 statues, 55 stained-glass windows and amazing altars and paintings, then explore the rooftop terrace on this in-depth tour.
Starting in the archaeological area below the cathedral, you'll be shown the beautiful baptistery and learn the fascinating history of the Duomo, which took nearly six centuries to complete!
Don't miss the San Giovanni alle fonti, Christianity's first octagonal baptistery. And get up close to the remains of the late Roman walls from Milan's Imperial age. There's a world of culture to explore here.
Inside the Duomo - the most important example of Gothic style in Northern Italy - admire 3,400 statues, 55 stunning stained glass windows, decorated altars and paintings. Then it's on to the elevator and up to the skies, to see jaw-dropping views of Milan from the terraces.
It's a staggering look at Milan's world-famous Duomo!
- Access to the Duomo
- Access to the Duomo Museum
- Access to the rooftops by elevator
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to the archaeological area
- Guided tour of the Duomo, rooftops and archaeological area
- Guided tour of the Duomo Museum
- Guided tour of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Go to the meeting point (Duomo Info Point, Piazza Duomo 14/a) and show your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your booked tour
- After the tour you'll be free to visit the Duomo Museum and the Church of San Gottardo - except for Wednesdays, when they're both closed
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
This tour is very good. The guide gives enough information and interesting facts about the church. 1.5 hour is just nice.
Just too bad that the day we visited the Duomo is very hot and sunny... so its alittle too much for me on the roof.
Get ready your camera to take some amazing photos inside and on top of Duomo.
Definitely a recommended tour.