- Enjoy skip-the-lin entrance to Duomo di Milano, with access to the Rooftops, the Museum, the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, and the Archaeological Area
- See towering statues, intricate gargoyles, giant Gothic marble spires, and spellbinding central nave, and more
- Take in glorious views of Milan and the distant Alps from the stately rooftop of the Duomo
Discover one of Europe's most dramatic Gothic churches, and take in astonishing views over Milan and the Alps from the towering top of the Duomo di Milano. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance, and see the Duomo, the Rooftop, the Museum, and the Baptistery all with this one smartphone ticket.
No visit to Milan would be complete without visiting its most popular attraction. At 108 meters tall, with room for 40,000 people, the Duomo is a masterpiece of Gothic art and architecture and a genuine Milanese must see.
Access all areas, from the baptistery to the museum, and from the mesmerizing central nave to the beautiful magnificent rooftops. See intricate gargoyles hiding among the 135 marble spires, and colossal statues that have watched over Milan for centuries.
Wander over to one of the elegant stone balustrades and gaze out at the divine views over the cosmopolitan fashion capital below.
Sightseeing doesn't get much more heavenly than this!
- Access to the Duomo (Lift Pass)
- Access to the Duomo Museum (Lift Pass)
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (Lift Pass)
- Access to the Archaeological Area (Lift Pass)
- Access to the Crypt of St. Charles Borromeo (Lift Pass)
- Skip-the-line access to the Duomo Rooftops by elevator (Lift Pass & Rooftop only)
- Audio guide (available onsite for an extra fee in 9 languages)
- Guided tour
- Start with your duomo visit: scan you smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please make sure to be there on time for your selected timeslot. After your ticket is scanned you have 2 hours to go up to the rooftops
- Rooftops: Go to the lift nord, take the fast-track line and scan your ticket at the turnstile
- Fast-track access is only valid via the elevators
- After you scanned you ticket it is valid for 3 days
- Duomo Museum & Church of San Gottardo: scan your ticket directly at the entrance
- Cathedral & Archeological Area: take the group entrance and scan your ticket
- You can enter each attraction only once, reentering is not possible
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftops & Duomo Museum
Enjoy fast-track access and ascend the Duomo's terraces by elevator or stairs
The Duomo di Milano & Duomo Museum
Fast-track access to Milan’s Gothic cultural treasure and spellbinding museum
The Duomo, Rooftop & Archaeological Area: Guided Tour in English
A detailed look at one of Milan's most important Gothic buildings
Best of Milan: Duomo, The Last Supper & Teatro alla Scala
The Duomo, a history lesson, and a peek at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'