- Explore Italy's largest church and it's rooftop, and learn about the 600-year-old history of the Duomo di Milano
- Skip the line at the ticket office and see the grand central nave, the second largest organ in Europe, and the first octagonal immersion font in Christianity
- Ascend by elevator or stairs to the Duomo's roof and see spires and pinnacles set upon delicate flying buttresses
The top of the Duomo in Milan gives way to spectacular views over Milan and the Alps – if you can tear your eyes away from the magnificence of the building itself, that is. This ticket grants you access to best parts of this stately cathedral, guaranteed to take your visit to new heights. The ticket lets you access the rooftop and museum. Take the stairs or an elevator up to the Duomo's rooftops, festooned with sky-piercing spires, opulent gargoyles, and majestic statues of religious figures.
- Access to the Duomo
- Fast-track access to the Duomo Rooftops via the elevator (Duomo Pass Lift) or normal access via the stairs (Duomo Pass Stairs)
- Access to the Duomo Museum
- Accesso to the Crypt of St. Charles Borromeo
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to the Archaeological Area
- Guided tour
- Start with the duomo: scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please make sure to be there on time for your selected timeslot. After your ticket is scanned you have 2 hours to go up to the rooftops
- Rooftops: Go to the lift nord, take the fast-track line (open between 10:00-17:00) and scan your ticket at the turnstile
- Fast-track access is only valid via the elevators
- After you scanned your ticket it is valid for 3 days
- Duomo Museum & Church of San Gottardo (Wednesdays closed): scan your ticket directly at the entrance
- Cathedral & Archeological Area: take the group entrance and scan your ticket
- You can enter each attraction only once, reentering is not possible
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Duomo's baptistery in the basement was the first ever Christian baptistery to have an immersion font and an octagonal construction. The baptistery's eighth side represents the 8th day – eternity!
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftops & Duomo Museum: Skip The Line
The fastest way to enjoy the views from atop Milan's most stunning building
The Duomo di Milano & Duomo Museum
Fast-track access to Milan’s Gothic cultural treasure and spellbinding museum
The Duomo, Rooftop & Archaeological Area: Guided Tour in English
A detailed look at one of Milan's most important Gothic buildings
Best of Milan: Duomo, The Last Supper & Teatro alla Scala
The Duomo, a history lesson, and a peek at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
Awesome experience with no issues during visit