- Enjoy fast-track entrance to Duomo di Milano, with access to the Rooftops, the Museum, the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, and the Archaeological Area
- See towering statues, intricate gargoyles, giant Gothic marble spires, and spellbinding central nave, and more
- Take in glorious views of Milan and the distant Alps from the stately rooftop of the Duomo
Discover one of Europe's most dramatic Gothic churches, and take in astonishing views over Milan and the Alps from the towering top of the Duomo di Milano. Enjoy fast-track entrance, and see the Duomo, the Rooftop, the Museum, and the Baptistery all with this one smartphone ticket.
No visit to Milan would be complete without visiting its most popular attraction. At 108 meters tall, with room for 40,000 people, the Duomo is a masterpiece of Gothic art and architecture and a genuine Milanese must see.
Access all areas, from the baptistery to the museum, and from the mesmerizing central nave to the beautiful magnificent rooftops. See intricate gargoyles hiding among the 135 marble spires, and colossal statues that have watched over Milan for centuries.
Wander over to one of the elegant stone balustrades and gaze out at the divine views over the cosmopolitan fashion capital below.
Sightseeing doesn't get much more heavenly than this!
- Start with your rooftops visit: Go to the south lift, take the fast-track line and scan your ticket at the turnstile
- Fast-track access is only valid via the elevators
- Please make sure to arrive on time for your timeslot
- Then take the stairs down into the duomo. If you want to take the elevator down you need to go around the duomo to the entrance and show your smartphone ticket there
- After you scanned your ticket it is valid for 3 days
- Duomo Museum & Church of San Gottardo: scan your ticket directly at the entrance
- Cathedral & Archeological Area: take the group entrance and scan your ticket
- You can enter each attraction only once, reentering is not possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Wheelchair access to the rooftops is only possible as far as the lower rooftop (limited to the area behind the choir). This service is available daily from 10:00 to 17:00, exclusively via the south elevator (77 x 106 x 130 cm). If the south elevator is out of order, the north one (65 x 111 x 137 cm) will be used instead.
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum
Explore Italy's grandest Gothic cathedral and enjoy stunning views
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum + Audio Guide
Admire Milan’s Gothic cultural treasure and spellbinding museum
The Duomo, Rooftop & Archaeological Area: Guided Tour in English
A detailed look at one of Milan's most important Gothic buildings
The Duomo di Milano: Rooftop
Mesmerizing views at Italy's most famous cathedral