- Skip the line at the ticket office and explore this 14th-century cathedral, Milan's most popular attraction
- Marvel at the Gothic monument’s intricate stonework, and pore over the treasures inside the Duomo Museum
- Choose the rooftop ticket and head to the top of this enormous church to enjoy truly spectacular views of Milan
The Duomo di Milano took almost six centuries to complete – luckily it only takes an hour or so to explore. Access the stunning Duomo, as well as its museum and baptistery, with all ticket varieties. Add optional rooftop access, and you'll look out over Milan (and beyond it to the Alps on a clear day).
The Duomo is a powerful example of human endeavor. It's 108 meters high, holds 40,000 people, and is studded with Gothic gravitas. It's an intricately crafted church, giving you plenty of details to study while you're there.
Opt for the all-access ticket and you'll be granted entry to the entire Duomo site. From the baptistery to the museum, and the rooftop to the central nave of this renowned church. Every element is fantastic: its spires, arches, and stained-glass windows. But the crowning aspect is undoubtedly the famous rooftop.
There aren't just gargoyles up here; the roof is also famed for its statues. The highlight is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary that marks the highest point of the building, which has been beloved by the Milanese for centuries.
You'll also find Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, and other holy figures that nestle among the buttresses and pillars. In all, there are about 2,000 statues lurking and perching here!
Finally, your attention will make its way to higher horizons and you'll realize there's a whole city to behold beyond the amazing architecture. Make your way to one of the ornate stone balustrades and gaze out at all of Milan – the views are truly divine.
- Start with the Duomo: scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Rooftops: Go to the northern lift (if Pass Lift selected) or to the stairs (if Pass Stairs selected) close to the northern Lift, and scan your ticket at the turnstile
- Duomo Museum & Church of San Gottardo (closed Wednesdays): scan your ticket directly at the entrance
- Cathedral & Archeological Area: take the group entrance and scan your ticket
- Your ticket is valid for 72 hours from your booked timeslot
- You can enter each attraction only once, reentering is not possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Don’t miss the opportunity to have a coffee or aperitivo at the amazing terrace of nearby Maio. You'll get a beautiful view of the Duomo!
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftops & Duomo Museum: Fast Track
The fastest way to enjoy the views from atop Milan's most stunning building
The Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum + Audio Guide
Admire Milan’s Gothic cultural treasure and spellbinding museum
The Duomo, Rooftop & Archaeological Area: Guided Tour in English
A detailed look at one of Milan's most important Gothic buildings
The Duomo di Milano: Rooftop
Mesmerizing views at Italy's most famous cathedral