- Explore the magnificent architecture and storied history of the Duomo di Milano with an insightful audio guide
- Skip the line at the ticket office and visit the mesmerizing central nave, see the second largest organ in Europe, and see the first octagonal immersion font in Christianity
- Drink in the breathtaking views from the beautiful rooftop, and see the amazing statues and gargoyles that keep watch over Milan
Il Duomo provides spectacular views over Milan and the Alps - if you can tear your eyes away from the magnificence of the building itself, that is. This ticket gets you access to all the best parts of this stately masterpiece of Gothic architecture (including rooftop and museum) as well as a highly informative audio guide.
Witness the unearthly beauty of the Duomo's rooftops, festooned with sky-piercing spires, opulent gargoyles, and majestic statues of religious figures. The views are simply heavenly!
Inside, explore the vertigo-inducing central nave, and savor the reverent atmosphere and elegant aesthetics.
Conclude your tour with a visit to the Duomo Musuem, and learn more about the building's awe-inspiring history.
- Access to the Duomo
- Access to the Duomo Rooftops via the elevator (Pass A) or stairs (Pass B)
- Access to the Duomo Museum
- Access to the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to the Archaeological Area
- Audio guide in 9 languages
- 10% discount at the gift shop
- Guided tour
- Scan your ticket at the turnstile of each entrance
- Get your audio guide at: 1) the Central Ticket Office, open 09:30-17:00; or 2) from the Audio Guide Desk inside the Cathedral, open Mon-Fri 09:30-16:30 and Sat 09:30-14:30, Sun 09:30-15:30
- Last audio guide rental is at 17:00
- Audio guides can also be returned at ticket office n. 2 at Piazza del Duomo, south side of the Cathedral
- Please bring a valid ID as a deposit for the audio guide
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Duomo baptistery was the first Christian baptistery to have an immersion font and an octagonal construction. The baptistery's eighth side represents the 8th day - eternity!
Great day out. Beautifull cathedral! A must see!
Beautiful view from the roof top.
Very helpful personnel, but remember your passport or drivers license if you order the audio guide!!
uso audio guida non immediatamente comprensibile, un po' macchinoso. sarebbe più comodo avere le descrizioni in ordine di ingresso nella cattedrale.
si saltano le code alle biglietterie, ma non ci sono corsie preferenziali per gli ingressi alle terrazze e alla cattedrale.