- Get collected in Milan for a roundtrip shopping adventure to Europe's biggest mall
- Shop at outlet stores for brands like Calvin Klein, Bulgari, Nike, and more
- Save 30-70% on leading brands in over 170 stores - wear comfy shoes!
Top up the credit cards and scrunch up those reusable bags - you've got some shopping to do! Bus it from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle and shop till you drop with 30%-70% off at over 170 stores. This is Europe's largest (and Italy's leading) shopping mall!
Want to look like a million dollars without spending it? Europe's biggest shopping mall is the place to go. Get collected in Milan and deposited right outside the mall. And then... you're off! Wear comfy shoes, you've got bargains to score.
All the top luxury brands are here. Want a Bulgari bag? Calvin Klein cufflinks? New runners from Nike? It's all here in a unique Italian-style village atmosphere, and there are loads of places for lunch, too.
Ready... set... shop!
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, in front of the bus stop
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers won't be waited for and won't be refunded
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Metro: Line 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: Lines 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: Lines 50, 57, 61, NM1, or NM2 to Cairoli