Tickets for San Siro Stadium: Skip The Line
Step inside the largest football stadium in Italy, home of AC and Inter Milan
- See the famous home of AC Milan and Inter Milan in Italy's largest stadium
- Enter the changing rooms, the mixed zone, and the stands. Then walk through the Tunnel of Champions right onto the legendary pitch of la Scala del calcio!
- See old jerseys, photos, boots and trophies in the Inter and Milan Museum - the first museum ever set up in a stadium
Skip the line and step inside the San Siro Stadium, home of AC Milan and Inter. Walk around the largest stadium in Italy - and the third largest in Europe - and visit the Inter and Milan Museum for trophies, boots, old jerseys, photos and more. Soak up the winning atmosphere!
Named after the famous Milanese footballer Giuseppe Meazza, the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, or San Siro Stadium, is the home of both AC Milan and Inter Milan and makes the perfect activity for any footie fan's trip to Milan.
Check out areas usually off-limits, like the changing rooms, the mixed zone, and even walk through the Tunnel of Champions. You'll get right up close to the San Siro pitch.
Your ticket also gets you into the Inter and Milan Museum - the first museum ever set up in a stadium. It's packed with items from two of the most successful Serie A clubs: AC Milan and F.C. Internazionale (Inter).
Check for grass stains on old jerseys, browse photos and tickets, see the boots that made so much magic happen, and of course inspect the trophy cases and all their glorious contents!
- Entrance to the stadium
- Access to the changing rooms
- Entrance to the Inter and Milan Museum
- Guided tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 49, 64, 80, or 423 to Harar
- Tram: Line 16 to San Siro Stadio
- Metro: Line M5 (purple) to San Siro Stadio
Very nice and helpful guides on the way through the stadium.
Great atmosphere in the stadium.