- See the sights of Milan on a City Sightseeing bus trip from the center (Castello) to the Stadium and Casa Milan and back
- Visit San Siro Stadium and learn the secrets of AC Milan and Inter Milan. Walk through the tunnel onto the pitch!
- Visit Casa Milan, AC Milan's brand-new complex, dedicated to i rossoneri
Football lovers will love this football-centric half-day experience. And if you're a fan of AC Milan, it's unmissable. Ride a bus from Milan city center to a behind-the-scenes tour of the storied San Siro Stadium. Then head off to the shiny new Casa Milan, AC Milan's headquarters.
Get whisked out of Milan city center on a comfy open-top bus and straight into the heart of all things calcio! At San Siro Stadium, explore the dressing room and the press room, see the stands and even take to the pitch and look up at the stands - this football temple can hold an impressive 85,000 people!
You'll also get to visit the museum 'Inter and Milan', where the combined trophy cases of this two storied clubs live. It's also the only museum in Italy inside a stadium, so it's worth a photo or two in itself.
The next stop on your journey is the new Casa Milan, a cutting-edge complex dedicated to i rossoneri. This HQ has the team headquarters, a ticket office, a museum, an official shop, and even a restaurant.
Take a half-day journey deep into the heart of Milanese football.
- Use of the open-top City Sightseeing bus (line C) to get to the Stadium and to Casa Milan and back to central Milan
- Entrance to San Siro Stadium and Museum
- Access to the changing rooms
- Entrance to Casa Milan and Museum
Show your smartphone ticket at the Milan Visitor Centre and hop on your bus at your booked timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting There - Visitor Center
- Metro: Line 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: Lines 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: 50, 57, 61, NM1, NM2 to Cairoli
Itinerary - C-line (green)
Castello - Acquario - Garibaldi - Monumentale - Sempione - Mico-Congress Centre - Fieramilanocity (Casa Milan) - Lotto-Montebianco - Lido - Ippodromo - San Siro - Lotto-Monterosa - Buonarroti - Pagano Conciliazione - Parco Sempione
With the 48hr bus ticket, Casa Milan museum, lovely lunch and San Siro it was really worth the money.
If you did these things separately it would be much more expensive.