- See the sights of Milan on a City Sightseeing bus trip from the center (Castello) to the Stadium and Casa Milan and back
- Visit San Siro Stadium and learn the secrets of AC Milan and Inter Milan. Walk through the tunnel onto the pitch!
- Visit Casa Milan, AC Milan's brand-new complex, dedicated to i rossoneri
Football lovers will love this football-centric half-day experience. And if you're a fan of AC Milan, it's unmissable. Ride a bus from Milan city center to a behind-the-scenes tour of the storied San Siro Stadium. Then head off to the shiny new Casa Milan, AC Milan's headquarters.
Get whisked out of Milan city center on a comfy open-top bus and straight into the heart of all things calcio! At San Siro Stadium, explore the dressing room and the press room, see the stands and even take to the pitch and look up at the stands - this football temple can hold an impressive 85,000 people!
You'll also get to visit the museum 'Inter and Milan', where the combined trophy cases of this two storied clubs live. It's also the only museum in Italy inside a stadium, so it's worth a photo or two in itself.
The next stop on your journey is the new Casa Milan, a cutting-edge complex dedicated to i rossoneri. This HQ has the team headquarters, a ticket office, a museum, an official shop, and even a restaurant.
Take a half-day journey deep into the heart of Milanese football.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Milan Visitor Center 15 minutes before the desired departure
- The bus leaves daily at 10:35, 11:35 and 12:35
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting There - Visitor Center:
- Metro: Line 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: Lines 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: 50, 57, 61, NM1, NM2 to Cairoli
Itinerary - C-line (green):
Castello - Acquario - Garibaldi - Monumentale - Sempione - Mico-Congress Centre - Fieramilanocity (Casa Milan) - Lotto-Montebianco - Lido - Ippodromo - San Siro - Lotto-Monterosa - Buonarroti - Pagano Conciliazione - Parco Sempione
With the 48hr bus ticket, Casa Milan museum, lovely lunch and San Siro it was really worth the money.
If you did these things separately it would be much more expensive.