Tickets for San Siro Stadium + Casa Milan + Open Bus Roundtrip
See behind the scenes of Italian football
- See the sights of Milan on a City Sightseeing bus trip from the center (Castello) to the Stadium and Casa Milan and back
- Visit San Siro Stadium and learn the secrets of AC Milan and Inter Milan. Walk through the tunnel onto the pitch!
- Visit Casa Milan, AC Milan's brand-new complex, dedicated to i rossoneri, and get a light lunch at Cucina Milanello in Casa Milan
Football lovers will love this football-centric half-day experience. And if you're a fan of AC Milan, it's unmissable. Ride a bus from Milan city center to a behind-the-scenes tour of the storied San Siro Stadium. Then head off to the shiny new Casa Milan, AC Milan's headquarters. A light lunch at the Casa Milan restaurant is included in this ticket.
Get whisked out of Milan city center on a comfy open-top bus and straight into the heart of all things calcio! At San Siro Stadium, explore the dressing room and the press room, see the stands and even take to the pitch and look up at the stands - this football temple can hold an impressive 85,000 people!
You'll also get to visit the museum 'Inter and Milan', where the combined trophy cases of this two storied clubs live. It's also the only museum in Italy inside a stadium, so it's worth a photo or two in itself.
The next stop on your journey is the new Casa Milan, a cutting-edge complex dedicated to i rossoneri. This HQ has the team headquarters, a ticket office, a museum, an official shop, and even a restaurant - where your lunch is already paid for!
Take a half-day journey deep into the heart of Milanese football.
- Use of the open-top City Sightseeing bus (line C) to get to the Stadium and to Casa Milan and back to central Milan
- Entrance to San Siro Stadium and Museum
- Entrance to Casa Milan and Museum
- Light lunch at Cucina Milanello in Casa Milan
Show your smartphone ticket at the Milan Visitor Centre and hop on your bus at your booked timeslot.
Getting There - Visitor Center
- Metro: Line 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: Lines 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: 50, 57, 61, NM1, NM2 to Cairoli
Lunch options - Casa Milan
- 12:00–14:30: Starter, bread, bottled water or a glass of wine
- 14:30–17:30: Sandwich, bottled water, a dessert (muffin or sweet pastry)
- From 17:30: Appetizer, an alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktail
Itinerary - C-line (green)
Castello - Acquario - Garibaldi - Monumentale - Sempione - Mico-Congress Centre - Fieramilanocity (Casa Milan) - Lotto-Montebianco - Lido - Ippodromo - San Siro - Lotto-Monterosa - Buonarroti - Pagano Conciliazione - Parco Sempione