- The Highline Galleria, suspended across the rooftops, offers breathtaking 360° views over Milan and the surrounding Alps
- Touch the dome of the galleria shopping mall with one hand and reach for the sky with the other!
- See the city from a whole new perspective and get some amazing photos from up high
Skip the lines and traverse the Highline above the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an ornate 19th-century building that's now a shopping mall. Find yourself next to the famous dome of the galleria! Touch it with your hands and get eye-popping bird's eye views of Milan and the Alps!
Your journey to the 4th floor of the incredible glass-topped Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II whisks you through a magical tunnel, under a starry sky, straight to the Milanese rooftops in this unique experience.
Walk the 250-meter path, touch the dome of the Galleria with one hand and take some snaps of those 360° views over Milan and the surrounding Alps with the other.
Don't miss the interior, too. The vaulted glass ceilings, colorful inlaid floors, art and architecture make a magnificent sight, inside and out. It's the chance for a whole new perspective on the city!
- Access to the rooftop of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Dinner at the rooftop restaurant
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to get onto the rooftops, which is on Via Silvio Pellico, 2
- Bring a jacket as it can get chilly during the evening, and wear comfortable shoes - heels in particular aren't recommended
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
I'd suggest finding a good cafe/ restaurant/ bar on level 3 or above around the square and taking in the views from their instead.