- See the original canvas of The Kiss by Hayez, Raphael's The Marriage of the Virgin and many more masterpieces of Italian Romanticism
- This building is home to the Brera Academy for Fine Arts, with over 500 priceless artworks dating from the 14th - 20th century
- Don't miss the fascinating glass-walled Restoration Laboratory, where conservators painstakingly clean and repair priceless works from the collection
Milan's premiere art gallery was built on the remains of a 14th-century Umilati monastery and used as a school by the Jesuits. Now, it's one of the finest galleries in Italy, famed for Hayez's The Kiss and many more 19th-century masterpieces. Get fast-track access to a world of incredible art!
You probably already know The Kiss, it's one of the most famous and widely reproduced works of Italian art from the 19th century. But there's so much more to the Brera than just one kiss – it's packed with over 500 paintings that show off the best of Italian Romanticism.
From Mantegna's Lamentation over the Dead Christ to Raphael's The Marriage of the Virgin, and many more priceless works by Tintoretto, Van Dyck, Goya, Caravaggio and Titian, there's enough here to satisfy the most ardent art admirer.
You can also take a peek into the glass-walled Restoration Laboratory and see the tireless work that goes into restoring and maintaining the gallery's countless masterpieces. So whether you live and breathe Romanticism or you're an eager newcomer, there's plenty to sink your teeth into at the Brera.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: M1 to Cairoli, M2 to Lanza, or M3 to Montenapoleone
- Bus: Line 61 to Monte di Pietà or Pontaccio or line 57 to Forobuonaparte
- Tram: Lines 1, 2, 12, or 14 to Cusani or line 4 to Lanza