Tickets for Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
A Milanese marvel full of masterpieces by Raphael, da Vinci, Botticelli and more
- Explore a real piece of history at the oldest public art gallery in the world: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- See da Vinci's Portrait of a Musician and his Codex Atlanticus
- Enjoy the art of Raphael, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Titian, and many more
Take a tour of Renaissance Italy, with a ticket to the oldest public art gallery in the world: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. Milan's answer to the Louvre is home to masterpieces by da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, Caravaggio, and many more, making it a must-see for art lovers and history buffs alike.
There are only 15 known paintings attributed to Leonardo da Vinci in the world, and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana is where you'll find one of them. See the Italian master's famous brushstrokes in his Portrait of a Musician.
Da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus is the highlight of the museum. With 1119 original pages of drawings, and notes on engineering, hydraulics, optics, anatomy, architecture, geometry and astronomy, it's the diary of a genius and one of history's great treasures.
Other masterworks that will leave you awestruck include a preparatory cartoon of Raphael's masterpiece The School of Athens, Botticelli's Madonna of the Pavilion, The Adoration of the Magi by Titian, and Caravaggio's Baroque Basket of Fruit painting.
- Admission to the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Audio guide
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Bookshop - Ticket Office of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- If you booked a reduced ticket, don't forget to bring a valid ID / student ID
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.