Tickets for MilanoCard
Make your own 24, 48 or 72-hour itinerary in Milan with the MilanoCard
- Choose from a 24h, 48h, 72h MilanoCard and get free or discounted access to over 20 top museums and attractions!
- Banish all your transport worries and save money at the same time with free public transport
- Get one free ride with a private driver
From the Duomo (Milan Cathedral), to the Museo del Novecento, Sforzesco Castle and of course, the shops that make this city a fashion capital, there's lots to fill your time with in Milan. Choose from a 24h, 48h, 72h MilanoCard and get free or discounted access to over 20 top museums and attractions!
It's the economic powerhouse of Italy and famous for its fashion, but if you're short on time you'll need this MilanoCard to cover more of Milan's action. It also includes free public transport to travel around the city, so getting to all those destinations is quick and easy.
Head to the Quadrilatero della moda and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele to discover the birthplace of Prada. Check out the mighty Duomo, see Leonardo's Last Supper... and more!
- Access to the public transport of Milan (metro, tram, bus, city train, airport bus Linate-Milan)
- Free or discounted access to more than 500 tourist attractions, tours, museums, restaurants, hotels, shops, events, airport bus Bergamo-Milan and Malpensa-Milan, express train Malpensa-Milan, and more
- 1 free private Uber ride
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a MilanoCard at the Visitor Center (glass kiosk) right outside Milan Central Station (daily, 09:00 - 14:00 & 15:00 - 19:00)
- Once you have your card, you can start using it right away
- The card will be activated on its first use
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.