- See the sights with a Milan hop-on hop-off tour, or just use the bus for free travel around the city
- Get in free to 8 of Milan's very best attractions, including the popular Duomo and La Scala
- Get even more discounts on Milan tours, activities, meals, purchases and more
The awesome Milan Pass puts the city's sights and attractions at your fingertips for a full 48 hours, giving you free admission to heaps of great stuff. See La Scala, the Duomo terraces and museum, The World of Leonardo, and more!
Explore the Duomo terraces and museum. Get an opera fix at La Scala Museum and Theater. Soak up the culture at The World of Leonardo interactive museum and the Art and Science Museum. And finish up with La Triennale Museum, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi and a San Siro stadium and museum tour!
You'll get a load of discounts on Milan tours and activities too, like bike hire and segway tours, plus meals, shopping and more, just by flashing this pass.
A free map and guidebook will help you plan it all. It's like having a personal guide in your pocket, only you won't have to tip at the end of it. Why not tip yourself, with a gelato? You deserve it.
Swap your smartphone voucher for the Milan Pass at the Milan Visitor Center.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Duomo Cathedral - rooftop terraces (by lift)
- La Scala Museum and Theatre
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- San Siro Stadium
- Leonardo's Vineyard
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Milan
Your pass to the best bits of Milan, plus free onboard WiFi and audio guide
Bernina Express: Roundtrip from Milan
Ride one of the world's most stunning railroads through amazing Alpine scenery
Verona and Lake Garda: Day Trip from Milan
Enjoy a romantic day trip to two beautiful medieval Italian locations