- Make the most of Milan in one, two, three or four days, depending on your choice of card. And see the city through the eyes of a local with specially designed itineraries
- See the Duomo, hear live jazz, hit the museums, tour with locals through historical sites, see The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci and lots more, all with major discounts
- There are endless ways to get around Milan and you can travel any way you like for free on all buses, trains, and trams!
Anyone can 'adopt' a gargoyle from the face of the Duomo - for €100,000! If you're looking for something a bit cheaper (and a lot more fun), this Milan City Pass will unlock Italy's fashion capital for you. This pass gets you: amazing discounts on pizza/pasta feasts; discounts and free access to its best attractions; and specially created maps and itineraries. Make the most of Milano with this pass!
If you want to do it all in Milan, look no further than the Milan City Pass. This is your key to seeing the sights and living the life of the Italian fashion capital - and saving tons of money while doing it.
Discounts on access to cultural wonders like 10% off entry to The Galleria Arte Moderna and Milan’s famous Duomo, cathedral. You can also use it to feast your eyes on The Last Supper - Leonardo da Vinci's fresco masterpiece.
Speaking of feasting: use your card to get discounts in a bunch of restaurants around the city. Flash this card in special 'surprise' restaurants and you’ll even get an extra culinary treat.
With free public transport on trains, buses and trams, you'll be saving money and time as you travel from fantastic attraction to delicious restaurant, and back again. This is the 'red carpet way' to see Italy's fashion capital.
- Milan City Card with 100s of discount and free entries
- Free 24 hour or 48 hour public transport including any of Milan’s buses, city trains, metro services or trams
- A handy map of Milan, plus a Milan Travel Guide for easy planning, both digital and in print
- Skip-the-line access applies to most - but not all - venues
Exchange your mobile ticket for a paper one at the Visitalia box office.
- Address: Montenapoleone M3, Lagori Store (via Gerolamo Morone 3)
- Metro: a short 3-minute walk from stop Montenapoleone on the Yellow Line
- Mon: 15.00 - 19.00
- Tue - Fri: 10.00 - 19.00
Sat: 10.00 - 12.30 and 15.00 - 18.00
For more info, download the Visitalia Tourist Card app to your smartphone (soon available)