- Avoid high taxi fares and endless car-rental T&Cs and get from Milan city centre to Linate Airport (or vice versa) the stress-free way
- Free onboard WiFi and air-conditioning make the trip as comfortable as possible
- Coaches are pet-friendly
Flying into Milan Linate Airport? Do yourself a huge favor, and book your transport to the city center in advance. Cheaper than a taxi, quicker than public transport, and way less paperwork than a car rental, the Linate Airport Shuttle Bus Milan ensures your trip to Milan begins and ends in a timely, relaxed fashion.
With suitcases to cart around, plus passports, boarding passes, and your sanity to remember, getting through any airport can be a stressful endeavor. Avoid a Milanese meltdown and give yourself one less thing to worry about by sorting your transport into Milan out in advance.
Avoid the queues of people haplessly trying to flag down taxis, and no need to study the fine print of a car-rental contract – simply chuck your luggage into the spacious compartment of the Linate Airport Shuttle Bus Milan and away you go.
With ample legroom, fresh air-conditioning, and free WiFi, it's the perfect way to begin your trip to Milan, or bring it to a hassle-free end. The coaches are even pet-friendly, so you can bring your emotional-support anaconda/possum along too.
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at one of the bus stops, and validate your QR code on the bus (one way or return, depending on your choice)
- If you choose a return ticket, you must be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes before the preferred departure time to check in and validate your ticket with the staff
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Milan Central Station
- Milan Lambrate
- Linate Airport