Tickets for La Scala: Guided Tour of the Theater + Museum
Tour one of Italy's most impressive opera houses
- Tour La Scala, one of Italy's most impressive and important opera houses with a knowledgable guide
- See paintings, statues, beautiful objects and furniture and learn the history of La Scala and the famous operas performed there
- Get a view of the theater and the stage from the boxes
If all you know of opera is a few 80s songs, a phantom, and a crashing chandelier, come and learn more at La Scala in Milan. Tour this magical opera house, learn about the greatest performers, and see an amazing collection of art and musical instruments in the museum.
As one of the country's (and let's be honest: the world's) most important opera houses, La Scala is perhaps even more beautiful and romantic than any church or cathedral!
Join your guide for a fascinating tour of this iconic building and see where the premieres of works by Rossini, Puccini, and Italy’s beloved Verdi were performed. Take in the opulent decor, the old-world, red velvet theater boxes, and seating for 3000.
Then get a view that only performers usually get - stand on the stage and look out at the entire theater!
In La Scala's Theatre Museum, you'll discover a collection of antique costumes and musical instruments, plus furniture, statues and a gallery of portraits and busts depicting famous musicians and their stories.
Enjoy your whole visit; remember, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
- Entrance to La Scala Theater and Museum
- Professional guide
Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point: the entrance of La Scala Shop in Piazza della Scala. Make sure to be there on time, the tour starts no later than 14:30.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The theater hall will be visited in one of the boxes, unless there's a rehearsal or performance. In case the lights are being tested, the stage might not be lit up.
- La Scala Museum: 09:30 - 17:30, last entrance at 17:00
- La Scala shop: 10:30 - 19:30