- See the best bits of Milan, like the Duomo, Teatro alla Scala, the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio and loads more
- Valid for 24 or 48 hours after its first use, and comes with free on board wifi and an audioguide in several languages
- Travel on 4 lines and create your own travel itinerary
The fashion capital of the world is also home to more churches than you can count – but you can have a good try as you pass them all on the Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus! See the Duomo, The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Teatro alla Scala, and all the magic of Milan with a trivia-packed audio guide. It's the best way to get about!
Did you know Milan is 'guarded' by the Madonnina, whose statue sits on top of the infamous Milan Cathedral? It's just one famous sight you'll get to see when you use your hop on hop off bus pass.
Get your shop on at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - the world's oldest shopping mall. Be awed by the art and architecture of the cavernous Duomo, which took over 600 years to complete!
Head to the Santa Maria delle Grazie convent for a glimpse at Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper. See the grand opera house, Teatro alla Scala, the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio... and loads more!
Your pass is valid for 4 lines, and the audioguide will fill you in as you go. All you need to worry about is what to wear – it's the capital of fashion, after all.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket while boarding a City Sightseeing bus and hop on and off as often as you like – your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours after its first use.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Schedule (subject to change):
- Nov-Mar, 09:30-15:30. Buses every 90 min. Apr-Oct, 09:30-18:00, every 30 min. Full loop: 60 min
- Stops: Castello - Cadorna - Cenacolo - Corso Magenta - Duomo - Manzoni-Scala - Manin - Moscova
- Nov-Mar, 10:00-16:00, buses every 90 min. Apr-Oct, 09:40-18:40, every 20 min. Full loop: 80 min
- Stops: Castello - Acquario - Garibaldi - Corso Como - Repubblica - Palazzo Lombardia - Stazione Centrale - Buenos Aires - Porta Venezia - San Babila - Duomo - Manzoni- Scala - Brera
- Nov-Apr, 10:15-16:15. May-Oct, 10:35-17:05. Buses every 60 min. Full loop 60 min
- Stops: Castello - Acquario - Garibaldi - Sempione - Casa Milan - Mico/Fiera Milano City - Lotto/Montebianco - Lido - Ippodromo - Stadio San Siro - Lotto/Monterosa - Buonarroti - Pagano - Conciliazione - Parco Sempione
- Apr-Oct only at 14:35, 15:35, 16:35 & 17:35. Full loop 60 min
- Stops: Castello - Cadorna - P.Le Acquilea - Navigli - via Olona
Bernina Express: Roundtrip from Milan
Ride one of the world's most stunning railroads through amazing Alpine scenery
Cinque Terre: Daytrip from Milan
Explore one of Italy's most striking and scenic destinations with a guide
Verona and Lake Garda: Day Trip from Milan
Enjoy a romantic day trip to two beautiful medieval Italian locations
Genoa & Portofino: Daytrip from Milan
Explore two of northern Italy's cultural gems on one epic day trip