- See one of the most famous works of art in the world: The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci
- Take a 1.5 hour guided walking tour of Milan's center with entrance to the Duomo, the Scala and the Museo della Scala
- Visit the Teatro alla Scala, home to the Milan Opera House since 1778 and still operating today
This half-day tour includes bus journeys and guided walking tours, all designed to show you the best bits of Italy's most fashionable and fascinating city - Milan! See the Teatro alla Scala, the Duomo and other historical landmarks, and even get a peek at Da Vinci's The Last Supper.
Learn about the noble family who once resided in the imposing medieval fortress of Castello Sforzesco. Hear some secrets about the looming Gothic Duomo, and step into the 'living room of Milan', the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
This impressive hub of trendy shops and cafés has always been an important place to meet for Milanese people of all ages - and now it's your turn to feel like a VIP!
Visit the Teatro alla Scala, home to the Milan Opera House since 1778, and find out which famous performers have filled its great hall with music. This ticket gets you into both the theater and the Scala museum!
The Last Supper, Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, makes an appropriate final stop. It's only possible to spend 15 minutes gazing at the artwork housed inside the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, but no trip to Milan would be complete without a peek!
- Go to the Milan Visitor Center and show your smartphone ticket to the staff
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Live guide languages:
- English-speaking during all tours
- Departure at 09:30: Also in Spanish on Tuesdays, also in German on Wednesdays, also Portuguese on Thursdays, also in Spanish on Fridays, also in German on Saturdays, also in French on Sundays
- Departure at 14:30 during low season (until 31 Mar 2019): Also in Spanish on Tuesdays, also in Spanish on Fridays, also in German on Saturdays
- Departure at 14:30 during high season (1 Apr - 31 Oct): English only