Tickets for Bernina Express: Roundtrip from Milan
Ride one of the world's most stunning railroads through amazing Alpine scenery
- A second-class ticket for a first-class ride through Alpine scenery on the Bernina Express, one of the world's most spectacular railway routes
- Transport from Milan by air-conditioned coach, plus a professional English-speaking guide to lead the way and add to your amazing experience
- Free time to explore St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps and visit a chocolate shop!
Ever wanted to stand at the 'Top of the World?' Then hop aboard the Bernina Express and ride from Milan to Switzerland! Chug your way up, up, up - 2253 meters above sea level to St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps. An English-speaking guide and all transport are included in this memorable roundtrip adventure. You can even stock up at a Swiss chocolate shop!
After collection from the Zani Viaggi Agency, ride your luxury coach to the Bernina Express, which chugs along one of the planet's prettiest railway routes.
Your English-speaking guide will talk you through your journey across the UNESCO World Heritage route to the exclusive resort of St. Moritz - the 'Top of the World'. You'll pass through the winding Brusio viaduct and the Bernina Pass, which sits 2253 meters above sea level!
Depending on the time of year, you'll see snowy scenes fit for a Frozen Disney princess, or lush green valleys stretching to infinity.
In exclusive St. Moritz, stop for a cheeky taster at Switzerland's best chocolate house and then stroll around the 'Top of the World' at your leisure. Then it's time to board your coach to Milan again, and edit the half million photos you probably took - if you can tear your eyes away from the windows!
- Roundtrip transport by coach (07:00-20:00)
- Air-conditioning on the bus
- Professional guide (in English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Trip in the Bernina Express (second class)
- Visit to St. Moritz + visit of a chocolate house and free time
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the departure point at Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Center and take your seat on the bus
- Make sure to be at the bus 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers won't be waited for and won't be refunded
- Departure is at 07:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- English: Anytime
- Spanish: April - October on Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. November - March on Saturday and Sunday
- Portuguese: Only on Wednesdays between April and October
Getting to the Zani Viaggi Agency/Milan Visitor Center
- Metro: Line 1 to Cairoli
- Tram: Lines 1 or 4 to Cairoli
- Bus: Lines 50, 57, 61, NM1, or NM2 to Cairoli
The Bernina Pass has 52 viaducts and bridges, plus 13 tunnels and galleries. A roundtrip along this winding railway route is a scenic trip unlike any other!