Tickets for Acquatica Park
Get wet and wild on slides, rafts, lazy rivers and more in Milan
- Take the whole family for a refreshing break at one of Milan's best water parks
- Kids will love the Slow River, and really little kids will enjoy the Baby Lagoon
- Cool off on lots of fun slides, perfect for all ages - or just chill out around a pool
Slide until you make a splash and take a refreshing dip in the Space Bowl. Hit the Toboga for three slides (there's one for all tolerance levels), or scream your way around bends and through water sprays on Crazy River! It's all happening at the very wet, very wild Acquatica Park!
If ice-lollies and fans aren't cooling things down enough, it's probably time for a dip. That's something you can make extra fun at Milan's mad Acquatica Park!
Get the whole family together for a relaxing ride on a raft across Slow River, or how about trying Crazy River - more or less the exact opposite! Climb into a colorful raft and wind your way through green gardens to the pool!
Kids will love the water games, sudden sprays and small slides in the Baby Lagoon, while adults can chill out around rocks and waterfalls at the Aztec Lagoon. There's something wet and wonderful for everyone!
- Entrance to Acquatica Park
- Skip-the-line at the attractions
- Gazebos, sunbeds and parasols at the Aztec Lagoon in the Acquatica Summer Club (available for hire on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and any day from 16 July)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- MM5 to San Siro + bus 80 to Quinto Romano
- MM5 to San Siro + bus 423 (stops in front at the park)
- MM1 to De Angeli + bus 80 to Quinto Romano
- MM1 to Bisceglie + bus 76 to Quinto Romano
- By car from Milan Tangenziale Ovest (Western Beltway), exit San Siro / Fiera Milano
- By car from San Siro Stadium, direction Via Novara, follow the signs of the water park