Tickets for South Florida Sightseeing Pass
See the best of Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Key West with 1 pass valid for 7 days
- Access to over 40 stops on 4 different loops all over Miami with the hop-on hop-off bus
- Create your own itinerary by choosing either 3 or 5 attractions to visit over 7 days
- See Biscayne Bay, Star Island, Jungle Island, South Beach, Ocean Drive, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, the historic Little Havana and more!
Choose your own Miami vices with this flexible South Florida Pass. Use the hop-on hop-off buses with over 40 stops on 4 loops, choose 3 or 5 free attractions and activities, and use the pass over 7 days. See Ocean Drive, ride a segway, visit the Everglades, and more!
This hop-on hop-off bus pass gets you access to over 40 stops on 4 different routes all over Miami. Create your own itinerary and choose either 3 or 5 attractions to visit over 7 days.
Miami is full of activities and sights. From sunset parasailing to a segway tour, and from alligator presentations with the Gator Boys to a Miami Urban Adventure Tour, there's a wide range of fun-in-the-sun type activities.
You can also just opt for a margarita along the pedestrianized Lincoln Road, or cycling around Virginia Key Beach Park. In fact, the hardest part of your time in Miami will be choosing which activities to try!
- 48-hours hop-on hop-off Bus
- Bike & Roll Full Day Bike Rental
- Sunset Watersports - experiences including 2-hour kayak or paddleboard rental or parasailing
- Biscayne Bay Sunset Cruise
- Everglades 60-minute Airboat Tour
- Flamingo Gardens
- Coral Springs Museum of Art
Swap your smartphone voucher for a pass at one of the following kiosks (open 09:00 - 17:00):
- Biscayne Boulevard & NE 2nd Street
- Biscayne Boulevard & NE 3rd Street
- Biscayne Boulevard & NE 4th Street
Please bring photo ID to redeem your voucher!
Your pass is activated upon the first usage and is then valid for 7 days.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.