- Cruise the 'Venice of America', past $30-million homes and gorgeous mega-yachts on a fully narrated tour
- Tuck into an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner with live entertainment and a variety show
- Stop off at a tropical island for a walk, see exotic animals and lush foliage before heading back to the marina
Live it up like the rich and famous as you cruise past the homes and mega-yachts on Millionaire's Row, feasting from an all-you-can-eat buffet. There's live entertainment to make you laugh, dance and sing along, and a stop on a tropical island! This is how the other half lives.
This cruise along Fort Lauderdale's New River takes you past the awe-inspiring Millionaire's Row, where homes are worth upwards of $30 million. All the while you'll be tucking into BBQ baby back ribs, tender chicken, and plenty o'shrimp at an all-you-can-eat buffet at a party of your own.
A laugh-out-loud variety show and live music make things even more fun, and you'll get to tour a beautiful tropical island before heading back to the marina. This is the good life, get to living it!
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office. Boarding starts 45 minutes before departure, which is at 18:00.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Opening Hours - box office
- Mon: 9:00 - 18:00
- Tue: 9:00 - 19:00
- Wed - Sun: 9:00 - 19:30
Bus: Line 40 to Harbor D.