Tickets for Jungle Island
Animal magic, events and shows in a Miami fave
- In a Miami must-do you'll get to attend animal feedings and learn all about your favorite creatures in a series of interactive shows and exhibits
- Swim at Miami's only private, swimmable beach - the lovely Parrot Cove. So perfect on a hot day.
- See rare white lions, Hamadryas baboons, red kangaroos, South African penguins and more, plus meet lemurs and witness talking and singing birds in the giant Coca-Cola Parrot Bowl
With more animals than the cast of Madagascar, Miami's Jungle Island is a family-day out that gets you up close and personal with wildlife's greatest stars. Orangutans, kangaroos, flamingos, tortoises, lemurs and so much more! This interactive zoological experience has been a South Florida tradition for 75 years. Miami Vice and Police Academy filmed here in the 80s!
At Jungle Island, special events and shows make animals, birds and reptiles the stars. At Jake & Hanna’s Penthouse, meet the 10 and 12-year-old orangutans - the reigning primates of the park. Say hi to Cleo, Pharaoh, Isis and Akana, the Hamadryas baboons and don't miss the feeding sessions with the lively South African penguins.
You can go Down Under, too, with the red kangaroos - some are over 6 feet tall (1.8 meter) so you'd better hope they don't want a boxing match! In the Lion's Den, see a rare white lion, two snow white tigers and two royal white Bengal tigers!
In the Coca-Cola Parrot Bowl, a giant amphitheater that seats 1,200, you'll meet talking birds like the free-flying condor. This beauty has an 11-foot (3-meter) wingspan (yes really). Fall in love with the chatty and sassy Mama Cass - the planet's only tamed cassowary.
Speaking of birds, Parrot Cove, Miami’s only private, swimmable beach is sophisticated tropical playground with incredible views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami - a perfect stop on a typically balmy Florida day.
There's so much more animal magic to fill your time with here. The immersive, real-life jungle encounters are loved by everyone, thanks to a real focus on adventure, discovery and play. So what are you waiting for, an invite to Madagascar? Get yourself down to the jungle in Miami.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office.
- Admission to Jungle island
- Animal encounters (feeding, petting, etc)
- Other special extras
Good to know
Bus: C, M, S or 120.