- Take an exhilarating 30-minute airboat ride straight into the Everglades, the wild heart of Southern Florida
- Spot rare and endangered species, such as the American crocodile or Florida panther, in their natural habitats, as well as a variety of local inhabitants
- Get up close to both native and exotic animals in the three exhibition areas at Sawgrass Recreation Park, all included in the airboat tour ticket. The brave can hold a baby crocodile!
Get adventurous on this wild half-hour airboat trip through the Florida Everglades - the largest subtropical wilderness in the US. You’ll experience nature at its best as you skim through Sawgrass Recreation Park. Beautiful landscapes and alligators, panthers, turtles and wading birds are all there for the viewing. Captained by highly-trained and knowledgeable staff, an airboat ride through this remarkable landscape is not only informative, but exhilarating!
Turtles, tortoises, and birds galore, the Everglades also provide shelter for a variety of rare species, such as the American crocodile, manatee, and even the Florida panther, so keep your eyes wide open as you power through the park.
The 30-minute airboat tour will take you out into the untamed wilderness, along the famous River of Grass. Enjoy the natural serenity of this unique landscape as you glide along the water.
After the airboat tour, take a stroll through the three exhibition areas where visitors can get up close (but not too close!) to both native and exotic animals. Although the animals on display may change from day to day, the Florida panther and black leopard are often seen here.
And of course, there is no shortage of reptile guests. Viewers get educated on (and fascinated by) the iguanas, turtles and alligators. Brave visitors can even hold a baby crocodile, a truly memorable experience. Don’t forget to take a photo!
Airboat adventures and close encounters with the reptilian kind, no wonder this is one of the top attractions in South Florida.
Show your smartphone ticket. You may have to wait for a boat (they run every 20-30 minutes), but in the meantime you can enjoy the exhibitions.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
By car: The park is located two miles north of exit 23, off the I-75 on US Highway 27.