Tickets for Six Flags Amusement Park + Swim with Dolphins
Swim with dolphins then go wild in Mexico's greatest theme park
- Swim, hug, and even kiss bottlenose Dolphins in a magical (and hugely educational) discovery experience
- Go wild in the Six Flags theme parks, with over 40 adrenaline-pumping rides and attractions
- Team up with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and more on DC themed rides such as Superman: Ultimate Escape, The Joker, Wonder Woman Coaster, and Justice League: Battle for Metropolis
Get up close to the ocean's most charismatic creatures, then spend the rest of the day feeling the thrill in Mexico's greatest theme park. This 2-for-1 experience combines the incredible Dolphin Discovery with unlimited access to Six Flags – prepare to get wet, wild, and surprisingly educated!
Dolphin Discovery is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with real bottlenose dolphins while learning all about their behavior, abilities, and habitats. You'll also see incredible aquatic stunts, then enjoy a cozy hug, handshake, and even kiss with your new amigos!
Afterward, your day of adventure continues as you brave more than 40 white-knuckle rides, shows, and attractions in the biggest and best theme park in Latin America.
Six Flags features a superheroic selection of DC Comics-themed rides, so now you can soar through the sky like Superman and Co before enjoying Mexican adventures on the Río Salvaje raft and Huracán 'super flip' experience.
There's so much to see and do that your head will be spinning, but you can be sure of a day out which you'll cherish forever!
- Admission to Six Flags Park Mexico City
- Dolphin Swim or Encounter
- Showers with hot water
- Go to the entrance of the Six Flags park and show your ticket at the Visitor’s Service window. The Dolphin Discovery is inside the Six Flags park
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your chosen Dolphin Discovery timeslot - you will receive a short briefing before your swim!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All buses to Carretera Ajusco Picacho - Puente de Chedraui
The Six Flags was once home to the orca Keiko – better known as the star of the 1993 film Free Willy!