- Reach the hilltop castle by small train and get great shots of Chapultepec Castle
- See murals by Mexican artists that show the fall of the Empire, the Revolution, and Mexican Independence
- Learn about Mayan, Mexican, and Toltec cultures and see countless artifacts in the National Museum of Anthropology
Climb a steep hill on a train and enjoy panoramic views of Mexico City! Gaze at 20th-century murals and imagine the battles they depict. All this on a guided visit to Chapultepec Castle and the National Museum of Anthropology.
As your storybook-style journey winds to a halt, Chapultepec Castle will loom large and – perhaps dominate your imagination. You're about to step into what was the Imperial Palace and Presidential Residence until 1940.
You'll be accompanied by a guide and wowed by tales of the castle, and the country's colonial and imperial history. Explore the halls and colorful rooms. Imagine past artists installing the sculptures, murals, and paintings. Will you figure out which points in Mexico's rich history they represent?
You can also stroll around the Castle gardens for panoramic views of the city. Then in the National Museum of Anthropology, peruse ancient artifacts and dig deep into Mayan, Mexican, and Toltec cultures.
Mexico's diversity and colorful past come truly alive on this gem of a day out.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the Estela de Luz monument in Av. Reforma, in front of the Puerta de Los Leones (Lions Gate)
- The guide will hold a sign saying Amigo Tours
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts, the guide won't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket