- Explore Graceland mansion and gardens with an interactive tour guided by stories from Elvis himself, and his daughter Lisa Marie
- See Elvis' pioneering entertainment career brought to life with amazing exhibits from his iconic music and movie industry achievements
- Take a tour of Elvis' car collection and even tour his two luxurious private jets!
Root out your blue suede shoes and enjoy a king-sized fix of rock 'n' roll legend at Graceland, Elvis Presley's Memphis home. Immerse yourself in The King's life like never before, walk around his home, tour the museum of his legendary entertainment career, see his vast car collection, his private jets, and more.
Explore the personal side of Elvis Presley with an interactive tour of Graceland Mansion, featuring commentary by John Stamos and stories by Elvis and his daughter, Lisa Marie. The tour takes you through the entry level floor, the basement and the gardens for a chance to see how Elvis lived.
Immerse yourself in Elvis' incredible career, with hundreds of artifacts and photos from significant events in his life, at the extensive Graceland Archives. See Elvis' amazing collection of gold and platinum records, his jumpsuits, movie memorabilia, and so much more!
Check out Elvis' large collection of automobiles, including his iconic Pink Cadillac, his Stutz Blackhawk, 1956 Cadillac Eldorado, Dino Ferrari, Mercedes Benz limousine, and his Rolls-Royce sedans.
You even get a tour of his two luxury private airplanes!
Go to the Will Call window at the ticket office and show your smartphone voucher and a photo ID (driver's license or passport).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Paid parking is located at 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN
- Free walk-up visits to the Meditation Garden (grave sites of Elvis and members of his family) are between 07:30 and 08:30 when the museum is still closed