- Follow the path of Elvis Presley's life in the biggest Elvis museum in the world
- See his gold records, clothing and cars, including his famous Pink Cadillac and Dino Ferrari
- Climb aboard Elvis' customized airplane to see how he traveled in style
Get to the heart of the King of Rock and Roll in Graceland at the biggest Elvis museum in the world! Explore his roots, his influences and his music. Take a mansion tour, see his prized automobiles, stage costumes, movie memorabilia and climb aboard his private jet!
Put on your Blue Suede Shoes and get ready to be All Shook Up by the ultimate Elvis Presley experience in Memphis! This state-of-the-art entertainment and exhibit complex lets you follow the life path Presley took, and fill you with a Burning Love for all his favorite things.
Take a look inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum. See his Pink Cadillac, a 1975 Dino Ferrari, a 1973 Stutz Blackhawk and lots more.
In the Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, see an amazing collection of gold and platinum records, stage costumes (including his famous jumpsuits), plus memorabilia from his movies.
This ticket also includes Elvis Airplanes - the chance to climb aboard his customized jet. See its lavish rooms (including a bedroom), gold-plated seat belts, suede chairs, and leather-covered tables. He really knew how to travel in style!
With all this and more, we Can't Help Falling In Love with Elvis all over again.
- Go to the Will Call window at the ticket office
- Show your smartphone ticket and a photo ID matching the name on the reservation to get your ticket
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Paid parking spots are available at 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Don't miss the exhibition on Lisa Marie Presley featuring personal items from her childhood. See her record player, roller skates and clothing, and learn how she's still continuing her dad's legacy at Graceland.