- This 2-for-1 ticket lets you enter Sovereign Hill open-air museum for two days, while just paying for one-day entry!
- Travel the Western Highway, a real stagecoach route from the 1850s, and learn about the area's gold mining history
- Meet blacksmiths and traditional craftsmen, and see an array of priceless gold artefacts at the Gold Museum
Grab your pan and enter the era of the 19th-century gold rush on the Western Highway! Sovereign Hill is a living museum with period-costumed characters, an entire goldfields town replica, underground mines, and some rare gold-panning opportunities.
This ticket gets you two days of entry to Sovereign Hill for the price of one! Access includes Red Hill Mine Tours, the Gold Museum, and free parking. Be immersed in the excitement of Ballarat's gold rush days – you've just struck gold!
Exquisite gardens, statues of nobility, and almost 40 horses await to make your gold mining explorations truly realistic at this immersive, open-air museum outside Melbourne.
Try your luck at panning for real gold in Red Gully Creek, and don the hard hat for a Red Hill mine tour. It's a dark and scary job, but someone's got to do it.
There's more mining history to dig up at the Gold Museum, and if you don't find any treasures of your own, at least you'll make some golden memories before heading back to Melbourne.
- Please show your smartphone voucher and photo ID at the ticket window to receive your paper admission ticket
- Please let the staff know if you intend to return the next day
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket