- See giant stingrays, massive sharks, and hundreds of multi-colored marine creatures inside of a 2.2 million liter Oceanarium
- Watch penguins slipping and sliding around in the Penguin Playground
- Touch beautiful sea stars and more in the interactive Discovery Rockpools
Explore the awe-inspiring depths of Australia's oceans as you walk inside a 2.2 million liter Oceanarium. See giant stingrays, massive sharks, and hundreds of multi-coloured marine creatures swim past at SEA LIFE Melbourne!
Get your hands wet and touch beautiful sea stars and shark eggs in the interactive Discovery Rockpools. It's a hands-on learning experience for kids getting to know the precious life beneath our waves.
See what Pinjarra is up to in his lair. He's one of Australia's largest saltwater crocodiles, measuring in at a whopping 5 metres! Then, waddle your way over to the Penguin Playground, where you can see the majestic king penguins and cheeky gentoo penguins slip and slide across the ice.
Animal lovers will be pleased to know that SEA LIFE Melbourne takes its environmental values seriously. Their penguin breeding programs are among the most successful in the world! When you visit, you can do so knowing that you're contributing to breeding, rescuing, and protecting valuable wildlife species.
- Please show your smartphone voucher at the ticket window
- Last entrance: 1 hour before closing time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Train: SEA LIFE Melbourne is a five-minute walk from either Flinders or Southern Cross train stations
- Tram: The SEA LIFE Melbourne tram stop is located on Flinders Street, opposite the attraction. It services routes 70 and 75, and the free City Circle Tram
iVenture Flexi Attractions Pass Melbourne
Melbourne's top attractions in the palm of your hand
iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass Melbourne
Make Melbourne your oyster with this unlimited pass!