- Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, located in Melbourne – one of the world's finest botanic gardens
- Journey into the ancestral lands of the Kulin nation and learn about their connection to nature with an Aboriginal guide
- Experience a traditional smoking ceremony to acknowledge ancestors and pay respect to the land
Discover a sprawling city oasis in Melbourne at the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, starring over 8,000 kinds of plants.
On a 1.5-hour walk with an Aboriginal guide, you'll learn about Aboriginal heritage. A smoking ceremony will acknowledge the ancestors, just as it's been done throughout history. It's quite a thing to see!
You'll journey into the ancestral lands of the Kulin nation, learn about Aboriginal uses for food, tools and medicine, and enjoy a glass of lemon myrtle tea.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Botanic Gardens Visitors Centre
- Make sure to be there ten minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket