- See the magnificent Otway Ranges from a 600 metre-long, 25 metre-high elevated walkway
- Sway along with the rainforest canopy in total safety on the 45 metre-tall Spiral Tower
- Don't miss the Rainforest Ranger trail, where kids can learn about the conservation of local flora and fauna
Experience a breathtaking bird's-eye-view of the rainforest canopy, just 2.5 hours from Melbourne's CBD. Otway Fly Treetop Adventures takes your rainforest experience to new heights in the lush surroundings of the beautiful Otway Ranges.
The 600 metre-long, 25 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivaled views of the unique beauty of the region’s flora and fauna.
Experience the life and beauty of the Otway Ranges from the rainforest floor, right up into the soaring heights of the treetops.
Don't miss the 45 metre-tall Spiral Tower and the cantilever perched above Young's Creek. This experience is as exhilarating as it is unique. You'll be gently swaying with the rainforest canopy!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
A courtesy shuttle service between the Visitor Centre and the Treetop Walk runs every hour and is available to assist the mobility impaired.