- Get access to all of Melbourne's top cultural attractions with the iVenture Unlimited Pass Melbourne
- Take sightseeing bus and boat tours around the city, venture further afield with the Ocean Road Day Tour, and discover your wild side at Melbourne Zoo, Phillip Island Nature Park, and more
- Meander around Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens, visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, cool off at IceBar Melbourne, and get behind-the-scenes at Carlton Brewhouse Melbourne
Clasp the city of Melbourne in the palm of your hand with iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass Melbourne. Unlimited attractions means... well, unlimited access to the very best cultural attractions, leisure spots, and tours around the greater Melbourne area. The only stress will be deciding what to do first!
Dive into the world of marine creatures at SEA LIFE Melbourne, meet one of the largest penguin colonies in Australia, and koalas in their natural habitat at Phillip Island Nature Park, and have a roaring of time at Melbourne Zoo!
Be awed by stunningly rugged coastal views on Great Ocean Road Day Tour, take a sightseeing tour of Melbourne City, take to the river in a kayak or a sightseeing boat, or ascend to the dizzying top of Eureka Skydeck 88 and see the city from a different angle.
Orienteer your way around Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens, get creative at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, cool off with a drink at IceBar Melbourne, and get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the home of Australia's favorite beers at Carlton Brewhouse Melbourne.
And - needless to say - there's lots more too!
Pick up your pass and your brochure by presenting your smartphone voucher at one of the following redemption points:
- Melbourne Airport Visitor Information Center, Ground Floor, Terminal Two, International Arrivals. Open daily 07:00-00:00
- Best of Victoria - Travel Desk, Visitor Information Center, Federation Square, Corner of Swanston & Flinders Streets, Melbourne. Open daily except Christmas Day, 09:00-18:00
- Melbourne Town Hall Administration Building, 90-120 Swanston Street, Melbourne. Open Mon 10:00-14:00, Tue-Thu 11:00–18:00, Fri 11:00–18:30, Sat 10:00-16:00, closed public holidays & 31 Dec
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Phillip Island Nature Park
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Melbourne City Sightseeing
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Healesville Sanctuary
- IceBar Melbourne
- Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens
- Carlton Brewhouse Melbourne
- Cook's Cottage
- Kayak Melbourne
- Legoland Melbourne
- Melbourne River Cruises
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Polly Woodside
- Rippon Lea House and Garden
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Melbourne Cricket Ground & National Sports Museum
SEA LIFE Melbourne
Discover your inner adventurer with an interactive ocean experience
iVenture Flexi Attractions Pass Melbourne
Melbourne's top attractions in the palm of your hand