Tickets for Zoo Medellín Santa Fe: Fast Track
Lions and tigers and... poisonous tree frogs? See them all at this Colombian zoo
- Do your bit for Colombian conservation - the Zoológico de Santa Fe's work supports biodiversity through environmental education
- See reptiles, birds, mammals and amphibians in an educational day out for the whole family
- Meet vultures with more than three meters of coverage between their wings, and monkeys as small as a man's hand!
Fast track your way to furry-town and hang with the animals at Zoológico de Santa Fe. From butterflies to Bengal tigers, scary snakes and spider monkeys, it's an educational day out which also contributes to the conservation of biodiversity in South America.
Admire the amphibians (like poisonous tree frogs) at Zoológico de Santa Fe, and get up close to invertebrates like swooping, colorful butterflies, all in the heart of Medellin.
Zebras, hippos, monkeys, anacondas, ostriches and caimans (and many other creatures besides!) all call this zoo home. Learn about their fascinating lives as you pass!
Time at this carefully maintained Colombian zoo is helping the inhabitants, too.
The Santa Fe Zoological Park contributes to the conservation of biodiversity through a range of programs - including rehabilitation and release of endangered species!
- Entrance to the zoo
- Parking fees
- Food & drinks at the restaurant
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Line A to Industriales. Exit the metro station to the left and walk about 15 minutes south along Avenida Guayabal
- Bus: Solobus routes T4-001, T4-002, T4-006, T4-007, T4-008, T4-009, T4-010, T4-013, T4-014, T4-016 or T4-018
- Parking available onsite for an extra fee