- Descend into ancient rock-hewn cave vaults and explore one of Italy's most unique museums
- A fascinating audio guide will illuminate the history of olive oil production as you move through ancient underground chambers
- Savor delicious oil tastings when you return to the upper levels
When you picture Italian olive oil production, you might imagine verdant rolling groves lined with sun-kissed olive trees. You probably don't picture dark underground caves with ancient chambers, filled with donkey-powered mills! Visit the MOOM Museum, plumb the depths of Matera's ancient tradition of olive oil production, and get a taste of the finished product after a fascinating journey through age-old subterranean vaults.
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office, the staff will welcome and assist you.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
wär in Martre ist, sollte sich das nicht angehen lassen.