- Visit a European Capital of Culture, UNESCO site, and one of the oldest continuously inhabited place in the world
- Explore ancient Paleolithic cave dwellings and wander inside the Rock Church of Sant'Antonio Rupestre
- Treat your tastebuds to local delicacies, like Matera bread, crostini, cruschi peppers, tarallini, olive oil, etc
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 2019 European Capital of Culture, and possibly the oldest continuously inhabited city on Earth – it's safe to say that Matera has a bit of history to it! Step into Paleolithic cave dwellings and charming old town Italy on this walking tour with an Italian-speaking guide. Revel in Europe's past on a breathtaking stroll through history by exploring a rock-hewn church, wandering ancient caves, and sampling some local delicacies – because food is culture too!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket