Please show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Visit a European Capital of Culture, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world - all at once!
- Explore Matera's ancient cave dwellings, where people have lived since the Paleolithic period, and wander inside the Rock Church of Sant'Antonio Rupestre
- Wrap your tastebuds around some of Matera's local delicacies, like Matera bread, crostini, cruschi peppers, tarallini and olive oil, and more
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 2019 European Capital of Culture, and possibly the oldest continuously inhabited city on Earth, Matera has a bit of history to it! Discover the Paleolithic cave dwellings and stunning old town heart of this Italian cultural gem on a guided walking tour, and get swept away into Europe's long lost past on a breathtaking stroll through history. Explore a rock-hewn church, wander the ancient caves, and sample some of Matera's local delicacies – food is culture too!