- Explore Marseille hassle-free with a pass valid for 1 or 2 days, covering 14 different stops
- See sights like the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Saint Nicolas, Catalans and Vallon des Auffes and more
- Get an audio guide available in 6 languages, explaining the sights as you go
A mesmerizing Mediterranean city, Marseille has enough to keep you interested for days. If time is precious (and of course it is!), use this Hop-on Hop-off Colorbus ticket to get easy access to 14 highlight locations. Opt for the 1 or 2-day ticket to suit your needs.
This gorgeous port city, first founded by Greek sailors in 600 BC, has lots to explore. From the opulent Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, to the eye-catching Villa Méditerranée, to the Vieux Port, where ships have docked for 26 centuries!
To help you make sense of it, there's helpful commentaries in 6 languages to explain the sights as you go. This is the best way to make France's 3rd biggest city seem a whole lot smaller!
- Access to the Colorbus buses for 1 or 2 consecutive days
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Departure times from Vieux Port
Every hour on the hour and every half hour between 10:00 and 17:00.
1) Vieux-Port / Mairie 2) La Criée 3) Pharo / St Nicolas 4) Catalans 5) Vallon des Auffes 6) Oriol / Corniche 7) Notre Dame de la Garde 8) Abbaye Saint Victor 9) Cours Estienne d'Orves 10) Vieux Port / Canebière 11) Capitainerie 12) La Major / Le Panier 13) Joliette 14) MuCem / St Jean