- Enjoy a factory tour and test your handicraft skills with the chance to either throw a pot or design a plate
- Dig into a luxury afternoon tea including finger sandwiches and jam and cream scones, served on Wedgwood china
- Get return train transport between Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent, with the option to return whenever you like
It doesn't get more English than this! Tuck into a proper afternoon tea including beverages, finger sandwiches, cakes, and scones with clotted cream on a visit to the pottery-packed World of Wedgwood in the heart of the Potteries in Stoke-on-Trent.
It's more than just a pretty plate to serve your sandwiches on! Want to know how Wedgwood became one of the world's premier producers of luxury china and porcelain? Wonder no more, all will be explained at the World of Wedgwood.
Explore 260 years of ground-breaking design and production in the museum. Find out how Josiah Wedgwood made a lasting influence on industry and society, and check out an award-winning V&A museum collection of art and of course, china!
See the potters hard at work during your factory tour, then test your own skills. How will you fare at throwing a pot on the wheel, or designing a plate?
Reward your talents with a luxury afternoon tea of pure British indulgence. Think finger sandwiches, cakes, and scones with clotted cream, accompanied by delicious jams. It will all be served on Wedgwood china, of course!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour representative outside of The Mill Bar and Kitchen, inside Piccadilly station, and receive your tickets
- The representative will be at one of the tables outside of the bar, wearing a yellow shirt with Manchester Sightseeing written on it
- Your driver to the World of Wedgwood will meet you at Stoke-on-Trent Station
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket