- Head to the Tropical Forest and see an amazing array of the world's fauna from the Amazon and beyond
- Watch the King, Magellanic, Gentoo and Macaroni penguins being fed at the free daily feeding
- See the somersaulting dolphins and their sea lion buddies perform in a specially choreographed show which has its own exclusive soundtrack written specifically for them!
In the mood for some animal magic? Watch the penguins being fed at Ice Island, watch somersaulting dolphins and their sea lion friends in a specially choreographed show, or meet birds from the Amazon at the Exotic Birds Demonstration. It's all here at Benalmádena's Selwo Marina in Andalucía.
Benalmádena's Selwo Marina gets you up close and personal with some of the world's most awe-inspiring animals and birds.
The Dolphins and Sea lions Demonstration features back-flipping dolphins and South American sea lions. The Exotic Birds Demonstration showcases feathery Amazonian aerial action, and Ice Island is Selwo Marina's Penguinarium - home to King, Magellanic, Gentoo, and Macaroni penguins.
It's non-stop animal magic for all!
- Access to the Selwo Marina
Show your smartphone ticket at the dedicated desk Recepción/Información.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: RENFE trains to Arroyo de la Miel
- Portillo bus: Line 110 Málaga - Benalmádena and line 120 Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- Bus: L1 to Parque de la Paloma L2 to Selwo Marina or Molinos de Viento